Wednesday, January 18, 2006

pix


us after open house
can you see the R P W S?
do i look good with a saxophone?
or a flute is better? haha
hey you! look! astro boy mug that rui and lian gave...
me and meiyan signing off our big name!
i like the background that they decorate! nice!
lian me and rui.. TROMBONE rox... when can i hear ur duet? hehe

below the 4 poster is the one i did for my PP!!!
did yesterday and my presentation is today

i was late for my presentation!!!! ahh!!! madness! i took 6mins to walk from redhill to school!

i went in... "sorry.. i'm late" she nv say anything... then i say.. erm.. dun have the board to paste my poster? she say no... then ok.. i started... i say everything for 8mins?
then she asked.. how you get his contact?
me: erm... i know him...
she: ok cool... ok... can le..
me: huh?! no more questions?
she: no need lah.. can le...

so i went off... in school for like 15mins and i left school.. first time stay in school for 15mins only.. hahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home