Sunday, January 15, 2006

hur hur hur.. i know i should change my blogskin lah.. but i got no time to do that... i'll try change it asap ok.. haha

2nd day of open house... i guess for me.. it's not so tiring hur hur.. cause i just go for performance... not doing all those admin stuff.. shiok.. haha... i went there late... i leave early... the feeling is just good.. haha.. nothing to tie me down... ;) mingcong and meiyan, and the rest of the comm.. jia you huh.. haha..

performance was not so good yesterday... hmmm.. dunno why... everything seems wrong.. my hand dun seems to be working... numb when i play first song... difficult to control my lips... booo.. i dunno why lah... today was better... hur hur hur..

and.........

TROMBONE section was praised again.. wahaha.. by mr glosz... hur hur... stan say our tonguing was clear.. hmmmmm...

ok.. sometimes i dunno wht to do.. in band room.. we play loud, we will cover the sound of the other section... but when we come to performance.. mr glosz will want us to play louder... so.. is it because trombone are too loud? or the rest are too soft? if we play soft.. glosz say we dun have the real trombone sound... so... ? tell me?

anyway.. today when i play.. i really got super irritated by something.. i mean.. ok lah.. i'm abit mean to say that.. but arggggggg.. it's super irritating.. and it's just in front of me... and i've got to suffer for the whole performance... boooo... tomolo 1 last day...

ok.. and i wanna say.. thnx... to my 2 trombonist... HUILIAN the principal player, SHEE RUI the section leader... and lastly... WILLIE TAN the one and only *hur hur.. for those who know one and only means wht huh* concert master for the giving me all the gifts and the effort that they go and buy the gifts for me and give me a few at a day... haha.. on the 1st day of open house they put it inside my bag... they bought me a astro boy coin bank, astro boy handphone strap, astro boy mouse pad... and today.. they gave me a... astro boy water bottle!!! those children one lah.. and a astroboy cubic puzzle... :) hur hur... anymore tomolo? *grinz* so many astroboy thingy...

ok.. that's all i gotta say.. yeah.. no school tomolo and on tue... !!! yeah!!! yeah!!! but still going school...

RP OPEN HOUSE
catch WIND SYMPHONY @ main arena
@ 1:30pm
:)

ok... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home