Saturday, July 30, 2005

had a nice time spent at sentosa after school just now with my cell and huimin... ;) although i'm kinda tired after school.. a day of stats.. and econs ut.. hmm.. but still ok... stats... CMI... econs.. ok lah...

watch the musical fountain!!! so nice!!!!! we managed to catch the last part of the last show.. so nice lah!!!! :p

hmmm... finace ut grade is out!!! i can't believe that i got tht grade...!!! oh man.. but i think hor.. stats ut.. my class got 3 get E i think one of them is me bah.. haiz... but nvm.. still got 2 more to go...

I WAS MADE TO PRAISE YOU
I was made to praise You
I was made to glorify Your name
In every circumstance
To find a chance to thank You
I was made to love You
I was made to worship at Your feet
And to obey You, Lord
I was made for You


hmmm.. was actually in the canteen eating the other day.. and this song just came into my mind.. and yah... it make me thinking... of the things that i had done... and... yah.. :) (*hmm.. indeed God can work anywhere and anytime.. what a timing.. when i was eating... and in the canteen?!*) during tht time i was like.. God's love is just so powerful.. almost teared out.. but.. control... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home