Monday, June 27, 2005

busy week

okok... yeah... my blog got cobwebs le... wahhaha... aiyah.. really no time to update for the past one week been busy.. and i was only at home on tuesday night and sun last week....

mon
went to mac ig chalet

tue
went to school from chalet to have meeting and finalizing the camp stuff...

wed - sat
was at school.. band camp... hmmmm... was actually quite pissed off with some stuff one day before the camp... cause so many ppl suddenly come and tell me cannot go ar... dunno wht wht wht... then last min need to change so many things and all that... hmmmm.. but nevermind....

RPWS eh... dunno u guys enjoyed the camp anot... but i think u all do right? wahahah.. :p

first night had meeting till 2+? 2nd night had meeting till 3? 3rd night.... ended at 3+ then they watch movie.. but i fell asleep... it's like so tired...

sat
woke up.. packed my stuff then when the rest just woke up.. i went off.. took a cab home then bath packed and went off to pasir ris then took a cab to aloha loyang...

sun
church.. was super tired in church... tried to keep myself awake but.. i can't help it but my eyes felt so heavy then i fake fake... use my hand cover my eyes but bible on my leg.. oops... i was sitting at the front row lah... try to seat up straight.. then... after a while my eyes close again....

headed to jp to eat lunch with rhys, emiko, tracy and cindy... after tht.. chat chat chat headed home.. and sleep... then slept at 10pm...

but now i still feel tired... not enough rest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home