Sunday, July 03, 2005

another busy week

hmmm.. ok.. it seems like blogging will be my one week routine? cause it's like weekday totally have no time to blog and all that? reach home awhile then will be super tired and will just go sleep...

ok.. let me recall...

mon
eh.. did i go anywhere? erm.. i can't remember.. go school then.. eh.. oh.. i have band meeting.... then reach home 8+

tue
school.. then band.. reach home 10+

wed
ok.. did not go school.. manage to catch more sleep.. then mali and junie came my house do fyp... yeapz... then yah.. that's all...

thur
ok.. school... band meeting.. then band prac... then home.. reach home 10+ haha.. same as tue bah.. :p

fri
school... ahhh.. it's stats.. I HATE STATS lah.. i see all the figure and the figure see me.. wah.. i really duno how to do lah.. sorry jasmine.. dun kill me pls.. i really dunno how to do... and after tht ut.. ahhh.. it's ok lah.. but i think got 1 qn i wrote wrong lah.. shat... it's essay qn.. the graph lah.. make me confuse.. before tht stats already confuse le.. then still do econs ut.. wah piang eh...

then went to meet candice, becky and ivy.. cause they shopping at orchard... then becky, candice and me went to the bali house for dinner... and then headed to expo for the prayer thingy... eh... yah lor.. hmmm.. yeah.. then got say bout wht reaching out to ur neighbours... hmmm.. i think quite difficult for me sia.. i also never tok to my neighbours.. i think seldom see them also.. u see.. i morning go school.. can see how many? reach home 10+ can see how many? hmmm.. dunno.. then... east timor... hmmm...

then... some of us went for supper at bukit panjang... eh yah.. reach home 1+ bah... then bath too.. tired le.. then sleep.. wanted to on aircon lah.. but my remote control my mother take.. then she put her one the no batt one in my room.. then i look for batt dun have.. look whole house lah.. then so hot lah.. then in the end also didn't manage to on aircon too tired.. just sleep...

sat
ahhhh!!!! TIRING!!!! had this Amazin'Grace at sentosa.. it's like super tiring... especially the part whereby we have to cimb up to the sky tower.. ahhhhh!!! my leg is like heavy until cannot move lah... then have to carry myself up the stairs.. and it's like so steep.. and with all the running here and there.. wah.. whole body now pain lah.. but ok lah.. we came in the 3rd place...

ok tht's all for this week.. buaiz.. SMILEZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home