Friday, March 16, 2007

had a really cool ending of my dream today...

start of dream...

the youths were playing some game at a shopping centre... the youths have to catch this person (which i can't remember who) and i have to protect this person from getting caught...

the shopping centre was real crowded...

*(scenario of running around in the shopping centre)

end of the game all the youths gathered.. my cousin natalie was there... and i realised that i lost my handphone.. so i saw natalie holding on to a hp i asked her to call my phone and see where is my phone... then she told me a super long reason of why cannot use her phone...

then i saw eunice ng... so i asked her to call my phone.. she also give me a very very long reason why cannot use her phone.. i was real irritated at that point of time... cause i can't find my phone!!!

and then... music of oceans will part (my phone ringtone) begin to play.. then i was like.. hey my phone is here...

and that's when i wake up.. cause my phone is really ringing.. and that's xiaoting on the line...

what a way to end my dream... haha


Trip to the zoo!!!
went to the zoo today... ahhhhhhhhh.. it's FUN! i love the sealions and the white tiger... so cute!!! hahah...

will try to post up picture soon... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home