Monday, August 28, 2006

july till aug...

ok ok ... stop complaining.. :)

from july till now... what i did...

hmmm... have been working... working

show u all photos ok...


15 July - Xiaoting's house to play game... :)

me and priscilla wearing the cleaner vest...

19 July - Lau Pat Sat & Esplanade...

me and jan in the car.. that's the day i lost my camera cover.. booo

29 July - GB @ West Coast


29 July - Youth Fusion Games Day...

31 July - JB Trip...

look at my new funky hairstyle... :)

me and jan...

8 August - Day of His Power.. woohoo

look at the number of ppl.. gathered together to pray!

12 august - baptism service! woohoo

me and PRISCILLA.. (really glad for you ;))

me and andy philip...

after tht watched fireworks...

us at new york..the restaurant... :)

wooo... my nicest pix from my new lomo... 1st roll of film... 16 aug - cindy's bday celebration
and lastly... my current fav boy in church.. hahah
Aaron... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home