Monday, August 20, 2007

*confused* *weird*

walking.in.the.rain....

it's been a long time since i walked in the rain... not in a rush.. not running... but just walking and just enjoying the raindrops falling on me...

it was a great feeling... *am i weird?*

so many things happening... and i dunno.. mixed feelings about everything...

frankly speaking... every sun.. after service... i'm just tired... especially when i need to talk to certain ppl... it just drains me off...

i find it tough to worship... to listen to the WORD...

i feel myself drifting away... i know it.. i knew it... i dunno what i can do... i prayed.. i asked... or maybe i'm not sincere... i dun mean what i ask... work has overtaken me...

bring me back to the heart of worship once again....

how do u feel... doing things that you know it's wrong?

ahhhh man... *confused*

i dunno what my heart wants... *or maybe.. i shouldn't ask what my heart wants.. but.. God what do you want my heart to wants?*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home