Saturday, May 14, 2005

brand new beginning

woohoo... a wonderful day... ;) a brand new beginning... a brand new me... a brand new layout... a new name! wahha...

woke up at 8 plus.. it's like super early lah... and to think i have no school... i guess i'm too excited... ;) my mum is like at first going.. then it's like.. leticia and rhys came to my house here.. wanna take cab le... went up the cab.. i say eh.. city hall.. then my mother was like.. huh.. no jurong east arh.. then i say.. yah.. at city hall mah.. then she was like.. i thought at jurong east... cause after tht she going my uncle house near mah... then she was like.. ask can she dun go.. haiz.. then ok lor... then drop her at my grandma house...

then the 3 of us in the cab.. so scared bout saying testimony... then we took our paper.. then keep practicing.. then we time ourselves.. at first... leticia - 53sec me - 55sec rhys- 1min33sec... haha... then after tht i was like.. oh no.. do we have to memorise the things we are gonna say in the service book? the "fight valiantly under the banner of Christ.... " then we were like memorising.. haha.. so funny.. and we were so excited!!! yeah yeah.. finally gonna get baptise.. woohoo.. and baptising with my best friends!!! woohoo!!!

reach SAC get changed and start service... and then to the baptism pool!! ;) i was the first and i was like.. eh.. duno wht to do sia.... i was like.. eh.. dunno they want me face the front or what... then my hand i also dunno should put where.. i put down.. but the water makes my hand like gonna float up like that... then when they were singing song i dunnno i should sing together or i should close my eyes cause huiling was praying for me.. haha...

yeah.. after tht.. oh no!!! scary moment.. haha.. TESTIMONY TIME!!! i was like so scared lah... but.. pray to God that He'll calm me down.. yeapz.. i'm the 2nd last with magdalene... and.. yeapz.. indeed God is there.. i am not that nervous as i thought i would be... :)

alot of prezzies!!! yeah yeah.. hehe.. thanks all.. =) then after tht.. refreshment time.. then wait for them decide go a place...

then headed to kenny rogers... had a nice time.. =) after tht headed home...

a wonderful day... =)

*huimin.. hey gal.. i'm really glad that u actually came even though no one accompany u.. *touch* :) eh.. dun be too upset bout tht thingy yah.. cheer up!!! :) catch up with ya one day*

*rhys & leticia.. hey hey... i'm really really really glad that we can get baptise together lah.. :) how many yrs of friendship? haha.. let's continue to shine for Him!!!*

*pekhar... even though u cannot get baptise this time round.. but dun worry.. we will be there for ur baptism the next time!!! yeapz.. finally after 4 weeks u r back!!! i miss calling u mao!!! ;)

*godma... hey hey.. thnx for the flower & the book that u and papa give!

currently there's a mission for me to do.. hmmm.. i'll try my best... and i pray that God will guide me even as i attempt to speak... =)

woohoo.. long huh this blog.. eh.. but dun like tht lah.. today is a joyous day so must post more.. wahhaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home